For 3 stars this week, I completed the 800% Slower Assignment.

 

I have come to learn that Audacity hates me.  In order to keep the smoothness of the track, I slowed down the track using the Paulstretch effect under the effects menu.  After I made some rough calculations, it was slowed down by 40%.  At this point, the track went from being ~4 minutes to ~2.5 hours.  I then tried to slow it down even further, and when I applied the Paulstretch, it took 3 hours to apply to the whole track.  Once it was completed, Audacity would always quit, and break, and UGH!! It was so annoying! From now on, I think I will stick to tracks that are less than 10 minutes or so in length. Lesson learned.

Here is the original song:

And here is the slowed down version: